- We are very sorry we've been so bad about writing
- We haven't even written about Jordan yet
- I had an amazing twentieth birthday in JERUSALEM and my friends and family spoiled me so much
- I've been a rotten blogger, daughter, sister, pal, roommate, relative, and all-around nincompoop and I'm going to start writing even when this internet of satan won't upload pictures (that's why I never do it. I can't bear to write a picture-less post)
- ANYWAY- I only have a very few weeks left in Israel and I promise I'm taking in every second. Every minute. Every precious, precious day in this city that feels so much like home. I'll do an awful lot of catch-up when I get back.
Thanks for caring (or not, as the case may be. I love you anyway),
p.s. We snorkled in the Red Sea today and we fed the fish frozen peas and they swam right up to me and introduced themselves. I'm not sure if they were Palestinian or Israeli (or perhaps even Jordanian?), but they sure were friendly fish. :)